Friday, August 01, 2008

Pets.....

A friend of mine remarked on his blog - The difference between kids and pets is that, kids grow up but pets grow on you!
While that's acceptable, I feel I should add that pets don't cry too and don't have to go to school, which is a far bigger advantage!
When you start talking to your cat the first thing in the morning, and tell her that you won't give more food coz what's in her bowl isn't finished yet, that's when you realize how much pets grow on you!
I always hated kuchi-kuchi talk, but I simply can't resist giving that to my kitty-kitty-kuttu-kuttu toodlum woodlum sugar pie! She isn't MY cat actually, she is my room-mate's daughter's and is just on a tourist trip to our flat! But all the same, I'm totally in love with her! Particularly when she rubs herself against me n begs me for treats whenever I go into the kitchen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment